We’re HackNotice– we provide our clients with a comprehensive threat awareness platform to prevent account takeover and fraud, while building security habits and a culture of security. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated folks who want to join us in the fight against cybercrime. We are currently hiring a copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
You’re a perfect fit for this role if you:
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
We need a copywriter who knows how to develop a monthly content plan and create compelling, informative, and accurate marketing copy. Duties include researching, writing, and editing all marketing and sales copy; developing content for marketing whitepapers, blog posts, one-pagers, emails; and more.
Candidates must have strong writing and editing skills paired with a working knowledge of SEO best practices that can help us create content that ranks in search. Please be prepared to share samples of your work.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Commitment to quality; we need someone who is equally conscientious in their writing, editing, and research abilities while maintaining our brand’s voice.
- Ability to research thoroughly and convey complex information to a layperson audience
- Preference will be given to candidates with a strong background in writing content for brands in the cybersecurity industry
- Develop copy for a wide variety of clients in a wide variety of mediums including but not limited to all popular social media channels, emails, blogs, websites, whitepapers, infographics, and more
- Search engine-optimized blog topic development and blog writing
- Search engine and conversion-optimized copywriting for websites, landing pages, and banners
- Results-oriented with the ability to take feedback and revise copy
- Comfortable brainstorming and openly sharing ideas with designers, content strategists, and others
- Creative thinker who thrives in an always-changing, fast-paced work environment
- Write, proof and edit copy
- Autonomous, self-starter who asks great questions and seeks information and resources to excel in their position
- Must be deadline-oriented and able to write successfully under tight deadlines
- Performs other duties as assigned
Some of the Qualities We’re Looking For:
- 1-3 years copywriting and digital content development experience
- Share a written portfolio of past work examples
- Is comfortable writing for a variety of mediums including long form content, blog posts, paid ads, reports, emails, and social media
- Have strong content management skills with a balanced understanding of marketing programs
- Be comfortable using standard marketing, including social scheduling tools, Wordpress, Hubspot among others
- Must have an understanding of information design, keyword research and implementation, SEO optimization standards and web standards
- Write engaging copy that compels our highly educated readers to take action
- Willing to accept coaching, edits, and feedback from our team
- Are organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Thrives in a self-driven environment or collaborating with a team
- Experience in cybersecurity or technology copywriting experience is a huge plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000 - $90,000 per year