We’re HackNotice – we provide our clients with a complete platform to prevent account takeover and fraud, while building security habits and a culture of security. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated folks who want to join us in the fight against cybercrime.
This is also a great way to enter the world of cybersecurity development.
Our ideal candidate should be an organized, detail-oriented, self-starter who can engage with changing technologies, make use of automation technology, both for contributing to the QA framework and to scrape meaningful data.
You’re a perfect fit for this role if you:
- Care about quality process
- Are detail oriented and flexible
- Can implement best practices and suggest impactful improvements
- Feel comfortable accepting and overcoming new challenges
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Building/contributing to QA and web scraping
- Work with development team to quickly identify potential issues
- Setting up and maintaining continuous integration jobs
Some of the Qualities We’re Looking For:
- Proficient selenium, postman, and Axios (or any alternative automation tools)
- MongoDB experience
- ELK: Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana experience
- Communicates effectively internally and externally, cross-functional and team levels
- Ability to step into unfamiliar situations and solve them
- Ability to understand and identify QAs best practices
- 2+ Years working with automation tools
- 2+ Years working with AWS
- Familiarity with security / cybersecurity is a plus
- Self-starter, can take a general project and run
- Coachable, well-rounded personality