Director of BDR
We’re HackNotice – we provide our clients with a complete platform to prevent account takeover and fraud, while building security habits and a culture of security. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated folks who want to join us in the fight against cybercrime.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, and experienced Director of BDR dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. If you’ve had previous experience selling software-as-a-service, and/or are a coachable, well rounded self starter, this would be a great way to build a sales career in one of the fastest growing industries.
HackNotice is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Director of Business Development to help lead our talented BDR department. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in outreach, leadership, and reaching qualified meeting quotas. In this position, you will be responsible for being a leader to our BDRs and guiding them to success and appropriate training to maintain BDR meeting KPIs.
Preferred candidates will have experience in:
- Designing and implementing strategic plans to reach qualified meeting targets.
- Drafting detailed and accurate KPI reports.
- 1-2 years of experience managing a team of BDRs
- Assessing costs, competition, and supply and demand to current Cybersecurity markets.
- Establishing a BDR training program to train new incoming BDR employees.
- Meeting with sales managers to assess company performance.
- Previous experience working in a technology company/start-up environment
- Previous experience in software as a service (SaaS)
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools. (G-Suite, Zoom, Slack)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Consistent and professional work ethic with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with the InfoSec/Cyber Security Market
- Leading a BDR team of 6+ employees to exceed goals and maximize employee performance and potential.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Presenting business opportunities to company executives and management.