Field Sales Director
We’re HackNotice – we provide our clients with a complete platform to prevent account takeover and fraud, while building security habits and a culture of security. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated folks who want to join us in the fight against cybercrime.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, and experienced Field Sales Director dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. If you’ve had previous experience selling software-as-a-service, and/or are a coachable, well rounded self starter, this would be a great way to build a sales career in one of the fastest growing industries.
As the Field Sales Director, you will be managing our largest Enterprise accounts and will take HackNotice’s product capabilities and value to potential clients, match our strengths to clients' needs, and help our partners and clients defeat the adversary. The successful candidate has executive level contacts and is flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing situations. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to reach appropriate markets.
Preferred candidates will have:
- Previous field sales experience with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Previous experience selling software as a service (SaaS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in a technology company/start-up environment
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools. (G-Suite, Zoom, Slack)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with experience selling to C-level executives
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Consistent and professional work ethic with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with the InfoSec/Cyber Security Market
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close new business opportunities and expand revenue with customers across the assigned region.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed revenue quota targets.
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts in assigned territory.
- Establish access and maintain existing relationships with key decision makers (typically at the CIO and CSO level) in industry, partners, and enterprise customers to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Collaborate with operative peers across functions (including the Field Sales, Marketing, Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Customer Support) to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level.
- Work with sales partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships.
- Capture and maintain accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce
- Ability to work remotely and able and willing to travel, up to 25% of the time.
- Possess the drive to succeed and take part in the growth of a fast-paced company.