Inside Sales Account Executive
We’re HackNotice– we provide our clients with a comprehensive threat awareness platform to prevent account takeover and fraud, while building security habits and a culture of security. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated folks who want to join us in the fight against cybercrime. We are currently hiring Inside Sales Account Executives to drive new business in a closing role. If you’ve had previous experience selling software-as-a-service, and/or are a coachable,well rounded self starter, this would be a great way to build a sales career in one of the fastest growing industries.
Preferred candidates will have:
- Previous inside sales experience with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Previous experience selling software as a service (SaaS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools. (G-Suite,Zoom,Slack)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with experience selling to C-level executives
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Consistent and professional work ethic with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with the InfoSec/Cyber Security Market
- Meet & exceed company assigned performance targets
- Develop net new sales opportunities from inbound leads, sourced leads, outbound calls and emails
- Leverage product demonstrations, proofs-of-value and expert negotiation skills to drive closed-won deals
- Accurately qualify and assess customer needs and appropriately position HackNotice related solutions
- Managing the sales process from qualification to closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest by professionally articulating the HackNotice value proposition
- Timely management, qualification, allocation and reporting of sourced leads
- Work with Business Development Representative (BDR) to build out and grow an assigned territory