We’re HackNotice – we provide our clients with a complete platform to prevent account takeover and fraud, while building security habits and a culture of security. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated folks who want to join us in the fight against cybercrime.
Our ideal candidate should be an organized, detail-oriented, self-starter who can take feature requirements and stories, and integrate them into our platform efficiently.
You’re a perfect fit for this role if you:
- Work in the MEAN stack. Our platform is primarily Mongo, ExpressJS, Angular, and Node.
- Have worked in a complex tech environment with other talented engineers. Good teamwork is a must.
- Have a strong interest in the cybersecurity industry.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Turn requirements into a delivered, tested, feature in our application.
- Own their tickets. This includes:
- Ability to turn requirements into a plan and clarify any confusion with stakeholders, and solicit feedback from other engineers.
- Turn this plan into code.
- Thoroughly their product.
- Submit code for code review.
- Deploy their product.
- Eagerness to help us grow our architecture and future processes.
Some of the Qualities We’re Looking For:
- Experience with popular MEAN libraries such as Mongoose and Q.
- Security-focused in building their applications and processes.
- Have a passion to design and create clean RESTful endpoints.
- Worked with standard software development tools like git.
- Worked in standard software development processes like sprint planning and code reviews.
- Great communication. Openness to communicate what they are thinking, point out potential pitfalls, and no hesitation to ask for help when encountering issues.
- Loves to code, loves technology. Candidates should keep up to date with current and future landscape of software development.
- The more Linux and AWS experience, the better.