HackNotice White Paper Series
The Password Isn’t Dead (and Will Never Die)
Part 1: Why Passwordless Authentication is Bad in Theory
Download your Free Copy
If you’ve been keeping up with cybersecurity industry news lately, you’ve probably seen a few headlines unabashedly declaring the death of the password and the dawn of the passwordless era. A couple of security tech brands are hedging their bets, spending millions on software development for passwordless authentication, and forking out obscene ad budgets to evangelize the password’s supposed impending demise.
- The Theory of Password (and Passwordless) Authentication
- Eradicating the Password is Not a Fix.
- Biometrics are Not as Reliable as You Think.
- Passwordless Authentication Won’t Save You in the Event of Device Theft
- Passwordless Authentication Isn’t the Answer