Regional Sales Director
We’re HackNotice – we provide our clients with a complete platform to prevent account takeover and fraud, while building security habits and a culture of security. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated folks who want to join us in the fight against cybercrime.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, and experienced Regional Sales Manager dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. If you’ve had previous experience selling software-as-a-service, and/or are a coachable, well rounded self starter, this would be a great way to build a sales career in one of the fastest growing industries.
HackNotice is on the hunt for a talented and experienced regional sales director to lead our sales department. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within assigned regions and accounts.
Your duties will include motivating our sales team, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
Preferred candidates will have experience in:
- Leading a sales team of AEs and Field Sales Directors
- Designing and implementing strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Drafting detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Assessing costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Establishing a sales training program to train new employees.
- Meeting with sales managers to assess company performance.
- Previous inside sales experience with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Previous experience selling software as a service (SaaS)
- Previous experience working in a technology company/start-up environment
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools. (G-Suite, Zoom, Slack)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with experience selling to C-level executives
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Consistent and professional work ethic with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with the InfoSec/Cyber Security Market
- Leading a sales team of 4-8 employees
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets.
- Create and communicate sales goals and ensure C-level executives are informed on the progress of those goals.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Understand cybersecurity trends and landscapes.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets.
- Manage a team of account executives and field sales representatives.
- Willing to travel 15-20% of the time.