We’re HackNotice – we provide our clients with a complete platform to prevent account takeover and fraud, while building security habits and a culture of security. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated folks who want to join us in the fight against cybercrime.
HackNotice is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer responsible for supporting the Sales team throughout all phases of the sales cycle, serving as technical consultant to both internal and external customers, and designing, developing and maintaining custom solutions for our customer base. The ideal candidate will have previously demonstrated the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, has the ability to lead, is eager to contribute, and possesses a “do whatever it takes” mentality when facing complex problems and challenges.
Our ideal candidate should be an organized, detail-oriented, self-starter who can engage with customers, empathize with their challenges, and push them out of their comfort zone for better success.
You’re a perfect fit for this role if you:
- Have 1+ years of experience in any of the related fields: sales, sales support, consulting, product development, and engineering.
- Have a proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Have an ability to work proactively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work independently, with limited direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel based on business needs (10-30%).
- Can navigate horizontally and vertically through an organization
- Be excited to take on new projects
- Previous experience working in a SaaS/technology company preferred
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Design, develop, maintain, and support customer-facing solutions
- Provide pre and post Sales support and help to grow the business
- Provide advanced technical support both for internal and external customers
- Collaborate with Product Management and help develop new products and services
Some of the Qualities We’re Looking For:
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Proficient in SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Suite
- Communicates effectively internally and externally, cross-functional and team levels and adapts communication style to the specific setting and audience
- Ability to step into unfamiliar situations and de-escalate critical issues to ensure clients are positioned for success with managerial support
- Ability to understand and identify client’s business needs and create objectives to go over
- 1+ Years experience in client-facing role, managing accounts
- Familiarity with security / cybersecurity is a plus
- Self-starter, can take a general project and run
- Coachable, well-rounded personality
- Relationship builder